4S Feed Block Elevator
Fastens to T-posts or fence posts. Easy to install. MADE IN THE USA!
Holds most standard size feed blocks up to 50lbs. *Posts not included*
Sold in Single's & 4 Packs (Free Shipping on 4-Packs)
Extends the life of feed blocks:
- Elevates your feed blocks to keep them off the ground
- Keeping hogs, raccoons and other non-target animals from getting to your feed blocks
- If pests & non-target animals are a problem in your area, a 4" PVC pipe 3.5'-4' long can be placed around the T-post.
T-post Installation: *Posts not included*
- Install a T-post to proper depth (based on target animal).
- Press elevator onto T-post.
- Use a rubber mallet to lightly tap 4S Elevator in the center of the base until firmly in place.
- Insert pegs, twist to lock, adjust as needed to hold your block in place.
- Pegs can be moved in towards the center as the block gets smaller.
Fence Post Installation: *Posts & lag bolts not included*
- Turn base upside down.
- Drill pilot hole at least 1/4" to 5/16" through the "T" receiver.
- Place base face up onto fence post.
- Fasten with a 5" to 6" lag bolt.
- Do not over-tighten.
- Insert feeder pegs and block.
- Pegs can adjust to secure any size block.
- **lag bolts not included**