It is known that during the antler growing months, vitamins and minerals needed for antler growth, come from a buck’s skeletal system. The question is if they are deficient in vitamins and minerals, will the skeletal system supply adequate levels for maximum antler growth? Well, 4S Antler Addict is here to help. It’s formulated and it’s designed to supply deer with minerals and vitamins needed for enhanced antler growth as well as helping form a healthier, harder antler thus reducing breakage. Use of 4S Antler Addict free choice throughout the year will allow deer to replenish mineral levels in the skeletal system thus giving them the ability to maximize antler growth. Its powerful attractants will draw and help hold deer on your property.
4S Antler Addict contains organic chelated minerals which is a nutritional feed ingredient for animals that contains a combination of organic zinc, manganese, copper and cobalt. These trace minerals are required by animals for numerous functions including: immunity, reproduction, skin and hoof integrity, growth and muscle development, milk production, fiber digestion and energy metabolism. In addition, when an animal has the proper balance of trace minerals it is better able to cope with the challenging effects of stress. These are the most bioavailable trace minerals on the market, which means more of the minerals are absorbed by the animal to deliver its full benefit.
• Feed near high deer traffic areas
• For best results, clear vegetation, dig a hole or just loosen dirt about 12″ deep, mix “4S Antler Addict” in with loose dirt, leaving hole 2″-3″ below ground level
• For more rapid results, pour water into depressed area
• Refresh Mineral site twice a year or more if deer are showing deficiencies in vitamin and mineral levels
• Expect maximum consumption during early antler developing months